How are Schools Planning their Learning Environments?
Schools are currently planning and preparing for a range of potential learning environment scenarios. The learning environment scenarios being considered are:
100% Face-to-Face Teaching
Face-to-Face & Remote Learning
Sporadic Short-Term Closures (with shifts to remote learning)
Award-winning digital curriculum.
- Fully resourced, accredited, and customizable content.
- Supporting teachers to deliver quality online content.
- Teachers have the ability to customize the courses by adding their own content.
- Available in over 600 courses.
- Commonly used for additional electives, AP, and credit recovery but increasingly being used in core subjects as well.
Professional Development & Mentorship
- Professional development for your staff to deliver online content.
- Your teacher is assigned to a ‘mentor teacher’.
- Your teachers complete a professional development plan, receiving a certification of completion.
- Access to online curriculum to deliver to your students through a blended or virtual environment.
Addressing teacher shortages on a flexible, cost-effective basis.
- Assign an Edmentum International certified teacher to support any of your students with 400+ courses.
- Fully accredited online teaching experts and rigorous curricula content.
- Can be used for individual courses or for a ‘full-time enrolment’, which can facilitate the creation of your own virtual school to coexist with your existing brick and mortar school.
- Teacher assistance to ensure classroom success.
- Access to online curriculum for grades K-12.
- Edmentum International’s teachers will grade all material and provide feedback, while your teacher facilitates the classroom.
- All students receive a certificate of completion when they finish a course.
Increasing student engagement and around-the-clock tutoring support.
- Additional assistance to increase student engagement.
- Free to any student that is taught by Edmentum’s teachers.
- For an additional fee, tutoring can be extended to 24/7.
- Tutoring can be purchased to be used with or without Edmentum’s teachers.
Customizable Digital Content and Curriculum
- Ensuring students are meeting curriculum objectives and standards.
- Give students control over their educational journey with personalized learning paths.
- Teachers can make informed decisions on when and how to intervene with trusted data that measures students’ progress.
- Supporting students at all levels, to help them develop all four learning modalities by incorporating listening, speaking, reading, and writing support into lessons and activities.
Full flexibility is provided to support the needs of your school. Access can be broken down by individual courses and also by semester.
Key Benefits to Our Products
• Powerful reporting to inform instructional decisions.
• Dynamic diagnostic assessments.
• Individualized learning paths to maximize student mastery.
• Time-saving standards-aligned teacher tools.
• Standards-aligned for focused instruction.
• Supports formative and summative assessment strategies.
• Customizable classroom assessments and flexible practice.
• Track students’ mastery with real-time progress monitoring.
• Research-driven online courses to complement your curriculum.
• Flexible customization options enable you to restructure/add your own content to create customized courses and assignments.
• Aligned to Common Core State Standards.
• Easily measure growth with data-rich teacher analytics.
• Fully accredited, standards-aligned online virtual school.
• Over 600 courses (including AP and electives) supported by certified teachers.
• Track student progress with easy-to-use reports.
• Accreditation by AdvancEd and ISTE Seal of Alignment.